Join BPW NZ for an Open Day of forums and panels with the theme “Empowering Women to Realise the SDGs”. We will be offering practical advice and moments of inspiration via six parallel events over three sessions.
This is being held as part of our 55th National Conference at the InterContinental Hotel in central Wellington on Saturday 6 April.
The workshop topics are:
- Breaking down gender stereotypes with inter-generational dialogues
- Media training on all platforms
- Highlighting the power of female entrepreneurs
- Bullying and harassment in the workplace
- Climate change and the effects in NZ
- Assessing barriers to gender equality with a multi-sector approach